People always think about the whole year at the end of it. 2008 is a pretty great year for me. I did what I planed. Travelling to Suzhou, Tangshan, Beijing, Hangzhou,Qiandaohu and other two places in Zhejiang Province. Met four of my best friends.
I have been learning English for nine months. I think I make a great improvement. At the beginning I could not say any whole sentence, but I can talk with people in English about a lot of topics, even though so many times I really do not how to express myself well. I hope I can do it better, I do believe I can. Sometimes I think maybe I spend too much time on learning English. I go to school mostly everyday, review note book on the bus if I have a seat, do on line exercises and read news in office. Practicing pronunciation when I was waiting for the bus or the subway. Learning English is full of my life.This is the most important thing for me in 2008.
I have been losing weight, I am about 5 kilograms lighter than I was used to be. In March I and two of my co-workers planned to lose weight. I made the plan, we could eat everything we wanted for breakfast and lunch, but we just could eat an apple or other fruit for dinner. Just two weeks later one of them gave up, one month later another one also gave up. I still eat fruit for dinner now. Now I am really the idol of all of my co-workers. Many of them plan to lose weight.
Next year should be a tight year for the world, for our country and also for myself. I have to change something in my life. It is time to change.
I will keep learning English till I can speak very fluently. I have no idea when I can touch this goal. Whatever I will do it.
I will change my job. I need one which can offer a challenge. I want to use my brain more to avoid stupid.
I will begin my dream of travelling around the world. I will travel to another country.
I should spend a little more time on doing exercise. I will go swimming once per week from March. I like begin a plan in March, that is spring in the year. I like that month.
Good luck for myself.
没有评论:
发表评论